Saturday, March 07, 2015

Schedule details

En Français ici.

At last! All the flights are finalised, so the dates are now set in stone (well, at least the concrete of the runways  ;-)

For people that want to see the details and arrange to meet, I put a summary of my schedule with locations in a public calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/951h53s7lv0ah48bgfuvcgf2oc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic


I don't yet know how much Internet access I'll have along the trip (both from a hardware/network/communications point of view, or free time that I can leisurely spend on the Internet).

I'll try to update my contact details after the first week if there is a way to contact me, and I might use some limited form of roaming on my phone, so if you have my phone number (hint: if you're in some of my circles on G+, you can access my phone numbers) you can try to send me a SMS.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home